Immigration and Sponsorship Information

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

  • Text Hover
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) facilitates the arrival of immigrants, provides protection to refugees, and offers programming to help newcomers settle in Canada. It also:

· grants citizenship, and

· issues travel documents (such as passports) to Canadians


> Sponsorship Agreement Holders - Sponsor a refugee (FARSI)

> To find out if you are eligible to apply to come to Canada, or eligible to apply to extend your stay, click here

> Apply for refugee status from within Canada, find out how to come to Canada as a refugee, sponsor a refugee or find refugee services in Canada. For more information, click here

> Apply for a permanent resident card or Canadian citizenship and find out about how to start your life in Canada. Also find out what services are near you to help and what to expect for your first tax year. For more information, click here

> Find out what document you need to travel, visit family and friends, do business, or transit through Canada, and how to extend your stay. For more information, click here

> Are you a permanent resident planning to travel outside Canada? Know before you go by visiting here

> No one should have to stay in an abusive situation. If your PR application depends on your relationship with an abusive spouse/partner, you can now apply for a temporary resident permit to maintain status in Canada if you leave the situation. Learn how here

> Starting a new life in Canada can be an emotional experience. You don't have to go through the settlement process alone. Find services near you that can help you adjust to your new home. Click here for more information

For more information, click here 
  • Click for IRCC Twitter Page
Author: Admin